2021年5月11日 星期二

給1N8osLWC6C63qYxFa3Dm16zWKuEPkhq4Zm比特幣錢包持有者的一封信(A letter to the 1N8osLWC6C63qYxFa3Dm16zWKuEPkhq4Zm bitcoin wallet owner)

═══ 信件原文 / Original text ═══

Greetings!
問候!

I have to share bad news with you.
我必須和你分享壞消息。

Approximately few months ago I have gained access to your devices, which you use for internet browsing. After that, I have started tracking your internet activities.
大約幾個月前,我已經可以訪問您的設備,您可以使用這些設備進行Internet瀏覽。之後,我開始跟踪您的互聯網活動。

Here is the sequence of events:
這是事件的順序:

Some time ago I have purchased access to email accounts from hackers (nowadays, it is quite simple to purchase such thing online). Obviously, I have easily managed to log in to your email account.
一段時間以前,我已經從黑客那裡購買了對電子郵件帳戶的訪問權限(如今,在網上購買這樣的東西非常簡單)。顯然,我可以輕鬆地登錄到您的電子郵件帳戶。

One week later, I have already installed Trojan virus to Operating Systems of all the devices that you use to access your email. In fact, it was not really hard at all (since you were following the links from your inbox emails).
一周後,我已經在您用來訪問電子郵件的所有設備的操作系統上安裝了Trojan病毒。實際上,這一點也不難(因為您一直在關注收件箱電子郵件中的鏈接)。

All ingenious is simple. =)
所有的創意都很簡單。 =)

This software provides me with access to all the controllers of your devices (e.g., your microphone, video camera and keyboard).
該軟件使我可以訪問設備的所有控制器(例如,麥克風,攝像機和鍵盤)。

I have downloaded all your information, data, photos, web browsing history to my servers.
我已將您所有的信息,數據,照片,網絡瀏覽歷史記錄下載到我的服務器上。

I have access to all your messengers, social networks, emails, chat history and contacts list.
我可以訪問您的所有Messenger,社交網絡,電子郵件,聊天記錄和聯繫人列表。

My virus continuously refreshes the signatures (it is driver-based), and hence remains invisible for antivirus software.
我的病毒不斷刷新簽名(基於驅動程序),因此對於防病毒軟件仍然不可見。

Likewise, I guess by now you understand why I have stayed undetected until this letter...
同樣,我猜到現在您已經明白了為什麼直到這封信我才一直未被發現...

While gathering information about you, I have discovered that you are a big fan of ○○○○○ websites.
在收集有關您的信息時,我發現您是○○網站的忠實擁護者。

You really love visiting ○○○○ websites and watching ○○○○○○○○ videos, while enduring an enormous amount of pleasure.
您確實喜歡訪問○○網站和觀看令人○○的視頻,同時忍受著極大的樂趣。

Well, I have managed to record a number of your dirty scenes and montaged a few videos, which show the way you ○○○○○○○○○○ and reach ○○○○○○○.
好吧,我設法錄製了一些骯髒的場景,並剪輯了一些視頻,這些視頻展示了您○○和達到○○○的方式。

If you have doubts, I can make a few clicks of my mouse and all your videos will be shared to your friends, colleagues and relatives.
如果您有疑問,我可以點擊幾下鼠標,您的所有視頻都將分享給您的朋友,同事和親戚。

I have also no issue at all to make them available for public access. I guess, you really don't want that to happen, considering the specificity of the videos you like to watch, (you perfectly know what I mean) it will cause a true catastrophe for you.
我也完全沒有問題可以公開使用它們。我想,考慮到您喜歡觀看的視頻的特殊性(您完全理解我的意思),您真的不希望這樣發生,這將對您造成真正的災難。

Let's settle it this way:
讓我們以這種方式解決它:

You transfer $1650 USD to me (in bitcoin equivalent according to the exchange rate at the moment of funds transfer), and once the transfer is received, I will delete all this ○○○○○ stuff right away.
您向我轉帳了$ 1650 USD(根據資金轉帳時的匯率,按比特幣等值計),一旦收到轉帳,我將立即刪除所有這些○東西。

After that we will forget about each other. I also promise to deactivate and delete all the harmful software from your devices. Trust me, I keep my word.
之後,我們將彼此忘記。我還承諾停用並刪除您設備中的所有有害軟件。相信我,我信守諾言。

This is a fair deal and the price is quite low, considering that I have been checking out your profile and traffic for some time by now.
考慮到我已經檢查了您的個人資料和訪問量已有一段時間了,這是一筆很划算的交易,而且價格很低。

In case, if you don't know how to purchase and transfer the bitcoins - you can use any modern search engine.
如果您不知道如何購買和轉讓比特幣,則可以使用任何現代搜索引擎。

Here is my bitcoin wallet: 1N8osLWC6C63qYxFa3Dm16zWKuEPkhq4Zm
這是我的比特幣錢包:1N8osLWC6C63qYxFa3Dm16zWKuEPkhq4Zm

You have less than 48 hours from the moment you opened this email (precisely 2 days).
從您打開這封電子郵件的那一刻起(不到2天),您的時間不到48小時。

Things you need to avoid from doing:
您需要避免做的事情:

*Do not reply me (I have created this email inside your inbox and generated the return address).
*請勿回复我(我已經在您的收件箱中創建了此電子郵件並生成了寄信人地址)。

*Do not try to contact police and other security services. In addition, forget about telling this to you friends. If I discover that (as you can see, it is really not so hard, considering that I control all your systems) - your video will be shared to public right away.
*請勿嘗試與警察和其他安全服務部門聯繫。此外,請不要把這個告訴你的朋友。如果我發現了這一點(如您所見,考慮到我控制了您的所有系統,實際上並不難)-您的視頻將立即分享給公眾。

*Don't try to find me - it is absolutely pointless. All the cryptocurrency transactions are anonymous.
*不要試圖找到我-絕對沒有意義。所有的加密貨幣交易都是匿名的。

*Don't try to reinstall the OS on your devices or throw them away. It is pointless as well, since all the videos have already been saved at remote servers.
*請勿嘗試在設備上重新安裝操作系統或將其丟棄。這也是毫無意義的,因為所有視頻均已保存在遠程服務器上。

Things you don't need to worry about:
您無需擔心的事情:

*That I won't be able to receive your funds transfer.
*我將無法收到您的轉帳款項。

- Don't worry, I will see it right away, once you complete the transfer, since I continuously track all your activities (my trojan virus has got a remote-control feature, something like TeamViewer).
-別擔心,一旦完成轉移,我會立即看到它,因為我會不斷跟踪您的所有活動(我的木馬病毒具有遠程控制功能,例如TeamViewer)。

*That I will share your videos anyway after you complete the funds transfer.
*在您完成資金轉帳後,無論如何我都會分享您的視頻。

- Trust me, I have no point to continue creating troubles in your life. If I really wanted that, I would do it long time ago!
-相信我,我沒有理由繼續在您的生活中製造麻煩。如果我真的想要那樣,我會在很久以前就做到了!

Everything will be done in a fair manner!
一切都會以公平的方式完成!

One more thing... Don't get caught in similar kind of situations anymore in future!
還有一件事...以後再也不會陷入類似情況了!

My advice - keep changing all your passwords on a frequent basis.
我的建議-經常更改所有密碼。

═══ 我的回應 / My replying ═══

我的英文很爛,所以順手就用了google翻譯
My English is bad, so I used Google Translate

我在兩年前就收過這一類的信了
I have received this type of letter two years ago

想不到,還有這麼多「駭客先生」這麼想念我
Unexpectedly, there are still so many "Mr. Hackers" who miss me so much

我要極力譴責的,不是你把我的私生活公開給我的聯絡人看
What I strongly condemn is not that you open my private life to my contacts

而是你這個駭客根本沒資格對一個窮人繼續行騙
It’s that you, a hacker, have no right to cheat a poor man

我來告訴你這是怎麼一回事吧
Let me tell you what's going on

我自2019年九月被公司革職
I have been dismissed by the company since September 2019

我沒有得到資遣費
I didn't get the severance payment

現在的我根本一毛錢都沒有
I don’t even have a dime or a cent right now

如果你要把我「興奮不已的影片」傳給我的聯絡人看,那就去做
If you want to pass my "exciting video" to my contacts, then do it

我到現在還沒找到工作
I haven't found a job yet

我覺得我的人生沒有意義了
I think my life is meaningless

再過一陣子,我會朝著太平洋跳海
In a while, I will jump into the Pacific Ocean

當我死了,你肯定拿不到錢。這叫做「人財兩失」
When I die, you will definitely not get the money. This is called "losing people and wealth"

如果我的死亡跟你的惡作劇有關
If my death is related to your prank

我的聯絡人不但不會感到有趣,反而還會對你這個駭客感到無比憤怒
Not only will my contacts not be interesting, but they will be extremely angry at you as a hacker

你應該要把你騙來的錢救濟我這一個窮人,而不是從窮人身上詐取錢財
You should use the money you scammed to help a poor man like me, instead of swindling money from the poor

如果你詐騙到的是一個窮人,你會有成就感嗎?
If you scam a poor person, would you feel a sense of accomplishment?

你應該要為「詐騙窮人」感到無比羞恥
You should be extremely ashamed of "scam the poor"

現在你被我詛咒
Now you are cursed by me

我建議你一個月內,匯款2000美元到下列ETH錢包內:0xe0e75b0b3816b1665d28751e9f5767f223e4fe35
I advise you to remit 2000 USD to the following ETH wallet within one month: 0xe0e75b0b3816b1665d28751e9f5767f223e4fe35

比特幣錢包也可以:39PpGBAzz7bfDdiNvNtq94v6Rz88EuPyKP
You can also send 2000 USD to the following Bitcoin wallets: 39PpGBAzz7bfDdiNvNtq94v6Rz88EuPyKP

如果你不給我錢,你會罹患癌症
If you don’t give me money, you will get cancer

如果你不相信我說的,自己去醫院進行身體檢查就知道結果了
If you don’t believe what I said, go to the hospital for a physical examination and you will know the result

如果我可以,我更希望讓你的小孩知道:你這個做老爸的用詐騙的錢養大你的小孩
If I can, I would like to let your children know: You dad raise your children with fraudulent money

你連一個失業快兩年的窮人都還要詐騙,你還有良心嗎?
You even cheat a poor person who has been unemployed for almost two years. Do you still have a conscience?

喔,對了。我想跟其他駭客先生說一下:下次來信請使用中文
Oh, BTW. I want to talk to other hackers: Please use Chinese for your next letter

我的英文很爛
My English is very bad

然後我要跟其他駭客先生說一下
Then I want to talk to other hackers

我從未用我的電腦觀看「某種網站」過
I have never used my computer to watch "some kind of website"

現在開始到以後都不會逛那個網站
I won’t visit that website now and in the future

如果你下一次來信再敘述到我又逛了那個網站
If your next letter tells me that I visited that website again

那就表示你說謊
That means you lies to me

沒有留言:

張貼留言