2019年7月7日 星期日

垃圾郵件:瑞捷(HK EU TOP Co) PO#*****#***** 請回簽PO&提供P/I

亲爱的销售
配件PO ****-********
※需要以下文件
。 1.请在采购订单上注明交货日期。 +代表签署或业务协助+贵公司的任何印章
P / I.
※销售订单和原始发票及产品包装à请注明采购订单编号/编号/和不同的采购订单编号!



如果你有任何问题。 请告诉我。 谢谢Ken ChenEU HK TOP Trade Co.,

=== 回應(replying) ===

Even the email in the Chinese language, I shall still reply to you with the English language
即使這是中文郵件,在我回應您的時候,還是會一樣會有英文翻譯的

I am not sure that computer virus designers have the good language ability or not
寫病毒的人的外文程度如何,我不確定

But they can still read my poor English and Chinese language
但至少他們可以一邊對照我破爛的英文,一邊看我中文的敘述

I'm very tired recently, so I just say it directly
因為最近太累了,我直接說

If you still send me the FXXKING computer virus, I shall curse you getting cancer
你他○的再發病毒給我,我就詛咒你罹患癌症

Dutch people speak dirty words with the name of diseases
荷蘭人用粗俗不堪的字眼罵人,用的是疾病的名稱

Taiwan was once ruled by the Netherlands
台灣曾經被荷蘭統治過

I might use the name of the disease to curse those who write computer viruses
我就不妨用疾病的名稱來詛咒那些寫電腦病毒的人吧

I also learned the vulgar words in Italian, German, and Indonesian (Malay)
我也學過義大利文、德文、印尼文(馬來文)的粗俗字眼

Which vulgar word do you want to hear?
請問你想聽哪一個粗俗字眼?

沒有留言:

張貼留言